On-Site Computer Services
We have three options for our on-site IT Services:
1. Custom Quote (Most Common)
You call us, we identify the type of work needed and give you a fixed price quote. This is a popular choice since you know exactly how much you’ll be spending up front. Even if the job takes longer than anticipated, our price guarantee ensures you get the best deal around.
2. Flat Hourly Rate
For some jobs, it is easier to just give a rough estimate of how long the job will take and quote you our flat hourly rate. On-site work is $75/hr and remote assistance is $50/hr.
3. Custom Service Contract (Popular with our Small Business Clients)
Running your business on consumer level hardware and software without proper security and regular maintenance can cost your business thousands of dollars a year in down time and reduced efficiency. Most small businesses can’t afford to hire full time IT staff to help them make the best IT decisions for their business. That’s where we come in.
Contact us today for a custom service contract with a fixed monthly price that easily fits in your operating budget.
Common service and maintenance tasks we include in our contracts:
- Server Virtualization (running multiple servers on one physical machine for cost savings)
- Automated On-Site and Off-Site Backups
- Server Maintenance (security updates, storage management, accounts management, etc)
- Computer Maintenance (security updates, antivirus, system performance optimizations, etc)
- Mobile Device Integration (iPads, tablets, and mobile phones)
- One on one Business IT consulting. Discover the best technology to grow your business and cut costs.
Below are some of our most common service requests:
Computers / Laptops / Netbooks
- Setup your new computer equipment for your specific needs
- Spyware, Adware, Pop-up, Virus & Worm Removal
- Troubleshoot and repair slow computer issues
- Troubleshoot and repair/replace broken hardware (DVD drives, monitors, etc)
- Show You How to Keep Your Computer Maintained and Trouble-Free
- One-on-one training on the use of most Mac or Windows computer systems and popular software titles
iPhones / Blackberries / Mobile Devices
- Setup a new device for your specific needs (email, calendar, music, etc)
- One-on-one training for your new mobile device
- Sync your new device to your laptop or desktop computer
Printers / Scanners / Other Computer Peripherals
- New peripheral installation and setup
- Troubleshoot and repair printing or scanning issues
- Installation of new ink or toner cartridges
- One-on-one training on the use of your new printer, scanner or other peripheral
- Setup and secure wireless networks
- Install any network enabled devices (wireless printers, mobile devices, etc)
- Setup and configure network resource sharing (folders, printers, etc)
Don’t see your service needs mentioned here? Call us, we just might have the solution you’re looking for!